Third screen displays the details of the event selected.
Step wise approach:
- Firstly I templated the html code in js
- Fetched data using jquery.
- To fetch appropriate data when a particular event from the previous screen 2 is selected, I first used ejs, which failed.
- Then, I thought of exporting the modules required, but since variable
isits in and added to inconvenience.
- Here I got the idea of query string, and used it to fetch the id of event
- Added a new feature which I did not think of previously is comment box.
- Later I felt like adding a profile to the user, which took nearly an hour to write.
- To satisfy the first stated features, I added organising field for registered users.
- Front end code is done along with backend integration
What I could not do yet as promised in the app idea is sending mobile notifications once you book for an event. But I wish to add it very soon.